Our Cloud Community provides a hub of ‘free to air’ information - unbiased opinions, issue related content, plus comments from experts and peers for you to enrich your knowledge of cloud environments and topics. If you’re looking for something specific, we’ll also show you who can help.
Some, but not all, of our featured content is sponsored (we need to eat!), but we’ll make it clear when it is and we’ll always maintain editorial control.
We hope you like our community and want to be part of what we are trying to achieve – a flow of information without any pressure to engage and the ability to choose the frequency and type of content you receive. If you want to have your say, we have an editorial team who will be happy to review opinion based content and publish to the community.
It’s still not perfect, we’re still evolving and welcome your feedback, but hope you’ll stay for the ride!
- To make you aware of commercially and technologically disruptive technologies for you to form your own view
- To bring you the latest innovations from established players, market leaders and niche technologies
- To offer a selection of the hot topics from the technology week
- To give you a platform to voice and share your views with peers
- To allow you to choose your preferences – how often you wish to be contacted by us and how.
- To be transparent. Make it clear when our content is informative and when one of our sponsors is promoting a topic
- We won’t employ sales teams
- We won’t charge a subscription fee. Ever.
Sam Redwood, Community Editor